"These are my top five...
Is it the result of a God given idea/passion
Understanding your role in the vision
It must be associated with your core strengths
How much value are you capable of adding to the venture (ties to point 4)
"Wealth just doesn't come and go. It is created from nothing, marketed to the human race, and inspires others into creating something else. We have patents, trademarks and copyrights so we can keep track of whose creation is whose.
"In my opinion, the 5 biggest keys in starting a new business are:
1) Fit-Does your new company "fit" with your values, personality, desires, goals, etc. You will not stick with something you truly do not believe in when times get…"
"1. Is God leading you to do it?
2. Are you passionate about it?
3. Do you have the needed skills available to you?
4. Is there a viable market?
5. Is God leading you to do it?
Yes, I realize I repeated number one, because in reality it's the…"
"1) A clear vision (seed) for the business for which you must have recieved Gods blessing
2) A good business plan
3) Good people supporting you for all areas of the business , ie accounts, marketing, etc,,,,
4) networking making sure you include…"
"My two cents worth, as promised:
Prayer, asking for God's blessing or guidance (or even getting the word, "No, don't do it!, to prevent going against God's will for you)
A God centered business and marketing plan.