How To Stop The Pain
Teleseminar with Dr. James Richards and Pamela & Os Hillman
Live Call: Thursday, October 6th
Time: 7-8pm EST
Let’s face it, relationships can be hard. Marriages break up. Business partners split. Millions of dollars are lost because of this number one killer of relationships. What is that killer? We are going to tell you in our next teleseminar with Dr. James Richards, author of How to Stop the Pain. We will help you improve your relationship skills by learning this one truth about how to relate to those close to you. It could change your life.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- Why you can NEVER conclude WHY someone is behaving a certain way.
- Why Jesus said this one issue is why each of us condemns ourselves.
- The first thing you need to do when someone hurts you.
- The difference between observation and judgment.
- Why failing to follow this Biblical principle creates pain in every life.
- How to confront and still support an individual.
- Why “I don’t care” should be removed from every person’s vocabulary.
- The difference between helpful instruction and judgment.
- Why love should always make us want to know how our behavior affects others.
- Why giving and receiving input is valuable. (But there is a way to give it that is helpful and a way that is not).
- Why being right rarely builds a better relationship.
- And much more…
Yes, I want to Stop The Pain!